♚ Perfectly Imperfect

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Welcome to my Blog.i`m Lika Ikfihalali, call me Lika or Chikka.. thanks for visited my blog, leave your footstep at my shoutbox.. do you want to know about my 2nd site?? please, Here
hate me?? CLICK THIS !



Tagboard
Footprints here!



My Banner
Put Mine, OK? ^.^



Followers
Follow Me !



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Lika Ikfihalali

Tutorial : Automatic New Tab
haloo readers.. tau ga apa itu automatic new tab?? automatic new tab itu, kalo kita klik sebuah link, link nya akan otomatis terbuka di tab baru, seperti di blog saya.. hehe

langsung saja..
seperti ini caranya =>>

ke dashboard >> template/design >> edit html
kalo sudah..
tekan ctrl + f dan cari kode

<head>

setelah itu paste kan kode ini

<base target='_blank'/>

dibawah kode yang baru saja dicari

lalu save..





bagaimana? mudah bukan?? :D

Label: